Saturday Janurary 14th, 2012 will be a night I will always remeber, at least the first part of it. Thanks to J&K Photo Alliance and their pictures I will remember the rest. The neo-Rockabilly band Slap Dash, out of the Czech Republic, absolutely Rocked the house, as guests dressed in their best Rockabilly attire literally danced the night away. Here is a taste of what you missed and a reminder if you had a bit too much to drink.
Sad Man’s Tongue Bar & Bistro – Prague
- 10,685,574 hits
Hours & InfoOpen: Monday Through Sunday 11:00am until 5:00am
Lazy Eye Vintage Fashions Prague
Atomic Radio ** Atomic Radio
“Cooking WIth A Pin Up”
Radio Billy FM
Rockabilly World Wide
Top Posts & Pages
- This Little Bee Is The Only One We’re Interested In
- Learn The Art of Retro Make Up with Janet Fischietto In Prague
- Gil Elvgren’s Redheads – Via Retrorambling
- Tacco Photography Is Kustom Kulture
- Thomas’s Barber Shop: Old School Never Felt So Good
- The Legendary Pernštejn Pardubicky Porter: Unique to the Czech Republic At Sad man’s Tongue Bar & Bistro Prague
- The Pin Up Photography of Bostjan Tacol Is Coming To Sad Man’s Tongue Bar & Grill – Prague
- Frankenstein & Bride Come To Sad Man’s Tongue Bar & Bistro – Prague
- Beautiful Freaks Or Beautiful Ink
- Remembering A Summer Of Legs
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material who's use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. These pages are operated under the assumption that this not-for-profit use on the web constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
If you wish to use the copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Please contact us at sad_mans_tongue.com if you would like something removed.