n a local television dance show in Idaho in February 1958, local teens dance to one of the biggest dance crazes out of the late-1950’s called The Stroll, which originated from American Bandstand. This dance was performed in a line formed with boys on one side and girls on the other, creating an isle between them. The boy and girl in the front of the line would meet up in the middle, grab hands and stroll their way down the line, as the other kids in the line would move their way up to the front using the same dance steps that the couple moving down the line would use, but move from side to side instead. When the first couple made their way down the line, another couple would meet in the middle and stroll down the isle.
Sad Man’s Tongue Bar & Bistro – Prague
- 10,581,318 hits
Hours & InfoOpen: Monday Through Sunday 11:00am until 5:00am
Lazy Eye Vintage Fashions Prague
Atomic Radio ** Atomic Radio
“Cooking WIth A Pin Up”
Radio Billy FM
Rockabilly World Wide
Top Posts & Pages
- This Little Bee Is The Only One We’re Interested In
- Learn The Art of Retro Make Up with Janet Fischietto In Prague
- Costa Coffee Has Nothing Compared To Kostas Coffee
- Gil Elvgren’s Redheads – Via Retrorambling
- Tacco Photography Is Kustom Kulture
- Acoustic Night w/ Misha Kiristaev At Sad Man’s Tongue Bar & Bistro
- Thomas’s Barber Shop: Old School Never Felt So Good
- The Legendary Pernštejn Pardubicky Porter: Unique to the Czech Republic At Sad man’s Tongue Bar & Bistro Prague
- In Coffee Heaven At Sad Man’s Tongue Bar and Bistro Prague
- The Pin Up Photography of Bostjan Tacol Is Coming To Sad Man’s Tongue Bar & Grill – Prague
Fair Use Notice
This web site may contain copyrighted material who's use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. These pages are operated under the assumption that this not-for-profit use on the web constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
If you wish to use the copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Please contact us at sad_mans_tongue.com if you would like something removed.